This position is for the retail sales team. You must have 2+ years working in retail in a customer service based environment. You must be eager to learn and have a flexible schedule as well as being able to work together well with a sales team.
- Assist in daily operations of the shop, including maintaining shop’s aesthetic and cleanliness, and responding proactively to unexpected circumstances.
- Assisting in executing weekly sale goals and initiatives.
- Identify and implement creative ways to optimize each customer’s experience at Buck Mason.
- Use exceptional communication skills to educate customers on Buck Mason's brand and products.
- Support and help drive sale growth.
- Ensures that each customers has a positive shopping experience and that their needs are always met professionally and efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative retail experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software POS programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Proven track record of achieving daily/monthly sales goals.
- Must possess a positive, pleasant, and friendly demeanor.
Buck Mason designs and manufactures timeless, high-quality men’s staples. Founded by Erik Schnakenberg and Sasha Koehn in 2013, the Los Angeles based label specializes in wearable, functional pieces that will outlive trends and age beautifully, like their perfect fit tees and selvedge denim jeans. All Buck Mason clothing is made in America, sold exclusively at www.buckmason.com and two flagship locations in Los Angeles, New York and The Open Road.