Vital Farms, a Certified B Corp and pioneer of pasture-raising, offers a range of ethically sourced products nationwide. Started on a single farm in Austin, Texas in 2007, we were recently recognized as a Forbes Small Giant due to our exceptional growth and conscious business practices. We’re THE leading producer of pasture-raised eggs in the country and in 2018 became the first brand to offer pasture-raised ready-to-eat hard-boiled eggs. We introduced a pasture-raised, American-made butter in 2015 and most recently launched pasture-raised ghee butter. We raise the welfare standards for happy, healthy hens and contented cows, with products of exceptional taste and nutrition. Our products are sold in more than 10,000 grocery stores nationwide. Our corporate office is in south Austin (TX). Our state-of-the-art Production facility, Egg Central Station (ECS) is located in Springfield, MO.
As Shopper Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, you will help continue our tremendous national brand growth. You will continue to build our shopper marketing team, leading strategy and implementation. Shopper marketing is a critical part of the strategic communications plan and high growth plan for Vital Farms and you will be the expert leading this function.
- Develop, recommend and implement shopper marketing strategy as part of brand strategy and annual brand planning as a key element to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with Sales crew in order to build and implement effective shopper marketing plans for key retailers including attending customer meetings and adaptively creating both proactive and responsive plans as needed.
- Monitor and analyze program performance metrics and effectively communicate key findings of programs to proactively optimize and grow the business.
- Understand customer strategies and analyze shopper/consumer insights and retail trends to identify key opportunities and actionable recommendations to primary stakeholders for annual plans that support Vital Farm’s financial goals and brand objectives.
- Develop strong, collaborative partnerships with key retailer marketing contacts, leading co-creation sessions to recommend future strategy and growth opportunities through retailer/shopper insights.
- Continue to grow and evolve our Shopper Marketing strategy and capabilities in an ever-changing landscape of grocery shopping behaviors and technology.
- Passion for ethical and nutritious food and purpose-driven brands
- 2-5 years experience developing strategy and implementing tactics for a national CPG brand
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Desire to learn more about all aspects of strategic marketing with a world-class crew
- Ability to travel
Vital Farms will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
In order to fulfill Vital Farms mission to “bring ethically produced food to the table,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Vital Farms does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law.