Who We Are
Our business is supercomputing. We've been developing, building and supporting highly advanced computing solutions for the world's most complex science, engineering and analytics challenges since 1976. We pride ourselves on understanding the problems our customers are trying to solve and developing the technologies that enable them to make the discoveries that better our world.
Who You Are
You are a dynamic, driven professional with a passion for success. We are seeking a senior post silicon validation architect/leader with deep technical skills combined with the ability to develop, define and orchestrate an ASIC/FPGA validation environment stemming from a wide range of functional groups and missions.
To be successful in this role, the validation lead must have the technical depth to build an end-to-end test methodology that bridges ASIC/FPGA design verification and emulation to validation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will operate across many functional groups gathering hardware and software validation requirements and timing then developing processes and test content to meet those objectives
- You will be deeply involved with design emulation, understanding/driving the hardware and software test content, and mapping that content to the validation environment
- You will be called upon to take a very direct hands-on approach to debugging system level cross functional issues, including pulling in and coordinating with functional experts down to root cause and fix definition
- You will coordinate others that are contributing to validation in primarily part time roles to piece together the resources required to meet program schedules
RequirementsMinimum Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer or electrical engineering. A relevant graduate degree is desirable.
- 15+ years of related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of ASIC/FPGA design and verification
- Strong understanding of system architecture computer networking and industry standard protocols
- Skills to develop bare metal, driver, ASM, and C-based test cases
- Possess deep system debug skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively across functional groups during planning and execution
- Aptitude to find or develop tools, methods, and techniques required to meet validation quality objectives and test automation
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Job Conditions:
Normal office environment
Ability to travel within North America required
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. CRAY Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with CRAY will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend