Cloud Nerd, a leading Salesforce Consultancy firm, is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our amazing Project Delivery team. This remote position will work with a select group of our clients to help them develop custom applications for their Salesforce Organization
- Improving established frameworks, code reviews, identifying approaches to creatively solve data problems.
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Developing Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Develop interactive, data-driven solutions in Salesforce utilizing APEX Classes and Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightening Components, and SOQL.
- Design effective system architecture with a focus in usability and scalability.
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and other line of business systems using File and/or API integrations.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
- Performing release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Assist in the development of testing, training development/support, and launch plans as required to aid in the delivery of a quality product, designed for user acceptance and adoption.
- Support ongoing maintenance activities related to CRM and other related application systems.
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc. Applying functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom Salesforce.com applications.
- Work with IT team to maintain the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Developer with 5-7+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and system management of Salesforce.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Salesforce Certified Developer / Administrator (ADM-201, DEV 401/501) is preferred
- Experience configuring and developing custom Apex/VisualForce/Lightning code in the areas of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Workflows, Mobile, API’s, and integration to enterprise systems.
- Extensive experience developing Apex classes, Apex triggers, VisualForce pages and controllers, web services leveraging the Salesforce API in REST and SOAP.
- Excellent communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members.