Senior Product Manager – Prepaid & Digital Wallet Accounts
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
The Senior Product Manager – Prepaid & Digital Wallet Accounts will lead the strategic direction of Netspend’s suite of prepaid accounts targeted at a wide variety of digital and experience based use cases. This is a high-visibility role with the opportunity to interact with external partners and internal business development leaders, lead new initiatives, drive product roadmaps and provide general thought leadership within the Product Management team.
The ideal candidate will have spent time developing products within some sector of the financial services industry. Direct experience managing consumer financial services products at a Fintech/ payments/banking/financial services organization is highly desired. Understanding of government regulations and guidance is essential.
This is a key operational role that requires a strongly collaborative individual. You will be working directly with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders such as software development and legal/compliance, as well as interfacing directly with Netspend’s issuing banks. Previous experience in a banking role is a strong plus.
- Provide front-line support creating and launching new account offerings.
- Provide competitive analysis for market requirements documents and launch plans
- Collaborate with the applications development team to define clear product requirements in an Agile environment
- Coordinate with internal Development/IT teams to define product release requirements
- Collaborate with legal, compliance, and banking relations teams to ensure that all products are compliant
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work closely with product stakeholders to ensure product success
- Create financial models to evaluate opportunities and determine ROI
- Analyze potential vendor relationships and, where necessary, manage existing relationships.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales and account management channels, and key customers like Customer Service, Issuing Banks, and Compliance
- Partner with the Marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
- Maintain relationships and regular communication with stakeholders for product updates
- Interface with customers through field research, usability studies, and surveys to identify/prioritize product needs and ensure an industry-leading loyalty feature set
- Define and use metrics, including voice of the customer, to measure product effectiveness and drive improvement
- Identify, track, report, and act on key account lifecycle success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in financial services, IT or banking within consumer markets
- Experience authoring clear and actionable requirements in a high-urgency, deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing consumer financial services products at a payments/banking/financial services organization
- Demonstrated success leading product strategy from concept to launch to sunset
- Experience with interest bearing accounts is a plus.
- Ability to see the big-picture/vision, with the drive to make that vision a reality
- Experience presenting to and influencing all levels of the organization including C-level executives
- Must enjoy spending time in the market (with customers and partners) to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market
- Ability to statistically analyze large volumes of product performance data to deliver actionable, business-relevant insights
- Ability to travel at least 10%
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.