Sr. Loan Officer (Purchase)
Inside Loan Agents receive 100% inbound calls from qualified home shoppers looking to make their next purchase. We pay top commissions, and supply the best on going training and leadership in the Call Center Industry, all focused on your success.
NAF LO's have all the modern tools needed to move fast and be successful, including:
- Industry leading Comp Plan with super low online rates and fees.
- 1000's of Real Estate partners to help your borrower find a home quick, and ensure the loan closes with you.
- The latest and fastest CRM and LOS systems.
- NAF's Rapid app ensures quick and accurate 1003's from your borrower, on their cell phone
- Texting ability from our CRM, as well as mass voice mails to reach a group.
- We service our own loans, your picture and contact info stay on their mortgage coupon.
- All your funded clients are yours to keep, you get the refinances and referrals for higher comp!
Let us show you a solid plan for ensuring a repeat and stable business plan to smooth out the ups and downs of the Mortgage Industry.
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customer and work on multiple files each and every day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
- Lock loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff.
- Structure and price loans accurately.
- 2+ years' full time purchase or refinance loan origination experience; call center environment preferred.
- Strong desire to succeed in a sales environment and be a top producer.
- Ability to correctly and accurately structure and price loans.
- Complete knowledge of conventional and government loan programs (purchase and refinance).
- Current NMLS license. (Must have pass National test & 20 hour lic. course.)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starting professional.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills.
- Truly independent mortgage sales professional.
- Bilingual; ability to read, write and speak additional languages is a plus but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more recent years' full time loan origination experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Current NMLS license.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.