Sr Instock Progam Manager - Amazon Fresh Grocery, Launch Instock
To support the growth of Amazon Fresh physical grocery stores, we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Sr. Program Manager to work with the Amazon Fresh Launch Instock team. We are seeking a driven, talented, and experienced leader to play a critical role leading continuous improvement projects within the physical grocery space. They will be responsible for leading projects working with several teams across Supply Chain, Tech and Operations, to bring together cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and lead improvement efforts to achieve faster, cheaper, simpler and frustration free store launches. This will be an important role as we work to drive scalable supply chain processes and execution.
This position can sit in Seattle/WA, Los Angeles/CA, Nashville/TN, Austin/TX or Arlington/VA.
Key job responsibilities
· Lead Improvement Projects events to bring together cross-functional teams to identify opportunities
· Assess new process improvement opportunities and partner with process owners and stakeholders to scope opportunities, define problem statements and objectives, and structure projects and teams
· Execute cross functional initiatives to baseline current state performance, identify and validate root cause(s), identify, prioritize and implement solutions
· Provide thought leadership and influence change at all levels of the organization
· Manage projects ensuring on-time delivery of commitments through planning, execution, engagement, documentation, and monitoring of project/program work
· Identify and evaluate potential risks and issues with minimal direction and determine appropriate paths to green
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of professional or military experience
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills. Ability to work with large, complex data sets and familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques.
- Operates as a team player, likes to have fun at work, and has a positive attitude.
- The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across Amazon's cross-matrix organization is critical to the success of this role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications. Advanced Excel required - Access and SQL/ETL preferred
- He or she must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.