Infosys is seeking a Senior Pega Consultant. You will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Relevant Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Austin, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- At least 4 years of experience in in depth hands on application development experience in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x/V8.x and Pega frameworks.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Should be Pega certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA).
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management).
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design.
- Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong communication, problem-solving skill.
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model.
- Exposure to Pega Implementation Methodology/Agile development.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
State / Region / Province
Consumer Electronics & Durables
Technology|BPMI - Others|Pega