Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Senior Associate, External Communications will be responsible for developing and executing a dynamic global media and corporate communications strategy and program that builds maximum impact and connects key audiences with Dimensional and its broader organizational purpose.
- Develop and implement Dimensional's proactive global media and corporate communications program that supports business objectives, elevates public presence and connects with key audiences
- Provide counsel and preparation to Dimensional spokespeople on media and corporate affairs
- Strengthen and leverage relationships with top-tier global media outlets and industry influencers to maximize corporate announcements, campaigns and build advocacy around Dimensional
- Develop the public profile of leadership and other stakeholders, including finding and securing strategic media opportunities, and training and preparing spokespeople to increase their impact as company advocates
- Contribute to and manage key external communications campaigns, materials and platforms, including corporate announcements, campaign plans and assets, press releases, Q&As, briefings, talking points, op eds, and the media center on Dimensional's website
- Direct and oversee media engagements start to finish, including securing and supporting strategic media opportunities, training and preparing spokespeople, and handling media follow up
- Liaise with our global agency relationships to ensure alignment with broader program, effective delivery and maximum impact
- Conduct research to inform media and external communications strategy and activities
- Contribute to Dimensional's narrative and market positioning
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships with the broader and Communications and Marketing Teams to ensure all external communications initiatives are aligned, consistent and synchronized
- Stay abreast of competitive intelligence and marketplace opportunities and challenges, including monitoring and benchmarking industry developments
- Identify new and emerging communications tools, services and software and develop strategies to leverage and build reputation and further communications strategy
- Help refine approach to media monitoring and social listening for reputational issues, campaign impact and reporting
- 5+ years of corporate communications and/or media relations experience, ideally in the asset management/finance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive with strong media relationships and proven track record of securing high impact coverage
- Sound judgment and an ability to quickly establish confidence and build influence with leadership, media and other stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to achieve the best results
- Interest in developing new approaches to communications/public relations in an evolving digital landscape
- Ability to analyze metrics and present information in a meaningful way
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.