Invent Your Future with CACI!
We are looking for talented, passionate Release Manager who is excited about using state of the art technologies to build user-centric products with a profound impact to the US defense and intelligence community. The successful candidate is an individual who is never satisfied with continuing with the status quo just because “it's the way things have always been done“.
CACI Austin Office is part of an industry leader in interoperable, Mission-ready Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) Precision Geolocation Systems and produces a diverse portfolio of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) products spanning small lightweight sensors, rack-mounted deployments, and cloud-based solutions which are deployed across the world. The commitment of our employees to “Engineering Results“ is the catalyst that has propelled CACI to becoming a leader in Software Development, R&D, Sensor Development, and Signal Processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions.
Our work environment is highly focused yet casual with flexible schedules that enable each of our team members to achieve the work life balance that works for them.
Did you know? That Austin named CACI as their Top Workplace too? #AustinTopWorkPlace
Did you also know CACI was Named a San Antonio Top Workplace #SanAntonioTopWorkPlace
Now You Know!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Ensure requirements are met for the MPRA portfolio and lead the processes at the portfolio level for a given release.
- Support build and release activities for a mature software product.
- Integrate pull requests, create release branches and tags as needed.
- Install software onto test servers.
- Create and enhance existing pipelines to automate software builds.
- Create software releases for off-site events.
- Create a Version Description Document (VDD) for software releases; maintain project documentation, including CM plan.
- Develop Unix shell scripts to configure the CM environment and monitor the day-to-day usage of the CM tools.
More About this Role:
- Develop and maintain all Configuration Management policy, standards and procedures.
- Maintain Configuration Management of hardware, software, and documentation.
- Work with the software development teams maintaining Configuration/Release Management in an Agile development environment.
- Perform configuration audits on software and documentation to be released to a production environment.
- Package and migrate the software from the development environment to the production environment.
- Plan, organize and facilitate Configuration Management Meetings.
- Mentor and serve as front-line manager for product Scrum Masters,
- Serve as primary interface with our shared services teams and ensure that Definition of Done requirements are being met with the teams.
- Perform metric gathering and monitoring.
- Serve as the primary lead on implementing practices in the context of the portfolio.
- Assist in removing roadblocks/impediments for the various teams.
- Facilitate various meetings (e.g., Release Scrums Release Retrospectives) to coordinate with developers on activities that affect Configuration Management.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain/transfer and maintain DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Master's Degree and 10 years of related experience.
- Secret security clearance must be obtainable..
- Hold a strong understanding of Configuration Management concepts and experience with Configuration Management tools.
- Have developed, executed, and maintained Configuration Management Plans.
- Have a solid understanding of DevSecOps methodology to utilize, maintain, and develop CI/CD pipelines.
- Configuration/Release Management for software projects in an Agile development environment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- RedHat 7
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Shell Scripting
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and the Austin American Statesman.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.