Sedona Trace Health & Wellness
8324 Cameron Rd. | Austin, TX 78754
Full Time: 6am-2pm
The Registered & Licensed Nurses, RNs/LVNs work under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN or LVN – TX
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
- Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Req. ID:011113 | 90417 -Sedona Trace Health and Wellness