QA Compliance Specialist
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $27.00 - 34.43 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- They will be responsible for answering inbound calls and collecting all pertinent information for the complaints.
- They essentially are responsible for asking the Who, What, When, Where, and How can we assist questions.
- They are the front-lines of the business, so they must have excellent customer service skills, be able to type without looking at the key board with a low error rate.
- The ideal candidate would be able to learn new computer software quickly and be comfortable in navigating in multiple software at a given time.
- This person would be able to retain knowledge since they would be responsible for answering questions for 230+ SKUs (Stock Keeping Units).
- Some college would be preferred, but not required.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.