Principal Engineer-Analog Design
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
This position is within the Microchip USB & Networking Group (UNG) design team, located in Austin, TX. UNG specializes in high-frequency, serial I/O in the automotive, industrial and consumer Ethernet and USB markets. We are looking for an experienced analog design engineer with a minimum of 8 years of experience that can provide design support in a team-oriented environment. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform analog design and verification of high-performance CMOS analog mixed-signal circuits for use in high-speed data communication products.
- Work directly with physical design, validation, product and test engineering to successfully release products to production.
- Work directly with application engineering to support products in customer applications.
- Operate effectively in a team environment while contributing to the team success.
- Self-driven individual who is capable and excited to learn new technologies.