How I will contribute
As a Payroll Coordinator on our small but mighty Human Resources team, you are the face of payroll, establishing and maintaining a high level of trust in our teams’ service. You support the activities necessary to provide dedicated quality payroll processing, on an expanding payroll team, inside a growing company. Responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating payroll records, collecting and verifying timesheets and calculating wages. You are key to serving our employees and building on their trust; by ensuring they receive accurate and timely compensation. With a customer focused approach, your keen eye for detail and quality data management skills, you deliver our payroll team’s mission of precise full cycle, payroll processing for all.
- Payroll Processing and Data Maintenance- Enter, maintain, and process information in our payroll system. including employee’s hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information. Verify timekeeping records and consult with our employees about any discrepancies. Responsible for payroll updates, including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates. Ensure proper payroll deductions for taxes and benefits. Maintain and update payroll and HR records.
- Service- the Face of Payroll- Answer phone calls and email tickets requesting information on payroll and benefits information. Correct any payroll errors, eliminating future issues Issue replacement checks or direct deposits due to payroll discrepancies or final discharge. Document and collaborate with the Payroll Benefits Manager on employee questions about our payroll services and potential resolutions.
What I will bring
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of one-year internal payroll department experience.
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
- Familiarity with at least one if not a variety of payroll software systems.
- Diligent attention to detail with the ability to verify, reverify and check your own and others work for discrepancies.
- Pride in producing quality, and delivering on a deadline.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to execute functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel – experience with V-lookups and Pivot tables a plus.
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.