Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As a part of Qualia's recruiting team, you will help to spearhead Qualia's non-technical recruiting efforts, focusing on our Marketing, G&A, and People Operations teams. As a full-cycle recruiter, you will collaborate with senior leadership across the company to attract and retain top talent to Qualia. You will shepherd new hires through the entire candidate lifecycle. You will also be responsible for implementing and building out processes needed to scale a fast-growing organization. You’ll partner with the rest of the talent organization to implement best in class talent attraction practices throughout our business.
We are seeking out a high-energy, charismatic candidate who can manage a wide array of distinct roles. You will be a good fit for this role if you can list off the correct pipeline stage of each of your candidates at any given time. You are motivated to build improvements to process and improve efficiencies within the team as a whole. You operate well under pressure and are an expert at negotiating and closing talent.
- Build out a repeatable and scalable process for attracting top talent, both inbound and outbound
- Champion and promote Qualia across dozens of recruiting channels
- Manage job postings and job descriptions for supported teams
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle
- Coordinate onsite interviews to ensure efficiency and professionalism
- Educate interviewers on job requirements and expectations and prompt follow-up with candidates
- Negotiate and close candidates who are a fit
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 3-5 years of proven recruiting experience at a technology company
- A proven track record for sourcing passive talent across a broad range of positions
- Sales acumen to engage and excite talented people to join our team
- Previous experience using an Applicant Tracking System (we rely on Greenhouse)
- Bachelor’s degree
We want to make it as easy as possible for our team members to create great work and live a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits package takes care of employees both inside and outside of the office. Each day employees dine together- eating a delicious meal from a local vendor. Our kitchen is stocked with snacks and beverages. We offer a slew of other benefits such as: flexible PTO, fun monthly events, great health benefits, a new laptop, and a gorgeous work environment.
Qualia is growing fast. We’re passionate about technology that solves real world problems that affect millions. Our team is made up of incredibly fun and bright co-workers. We set a high bar, but also value balancing hard work with social outings.