The Operations Associate role conducts objective evaluations such as Customer Experience and Food Safety visits and National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards. You will analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations. This position also develops a holistic restaurant operation skill set across all Restaurant Department Management systems through ongoing assessment and training.
- Conducts objective evaluations (i.e., Customer Experience Visit, Food Safety Visit, National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards) to analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations
- Protects the McDonald's brand by identifying issues that may pose risks to customer experience and brand perceptions
- Supports operational excellence by identifying restaurants that do not meet McDonald's QSC (Quality, Service and Cleanliness) / safety standards
- Develops a holistic restaurant operations skill set across all Restaurant Department Management systems through rotations and training (i.e., GM, Guest Services, Kitchen, People, Deployment)
- Builds deep expertise in a specific Restaurant Department Management system and provides expert coaching and root cause analysis to Operators
- Serves as a subject matter expert to provide support to restaurants as requested by Operators on specific operations initiatives
- Shadows Franchise Business Partners to assist in developing a full restaurant consulting toolkit
We are looking for candidates that reside in the Greater Austin, TX area.