Randstad USA is seeking a Materials Handler who wants to be a part of an industry leading company that makes training in a fast growing semiconductor industry. A material coordinator coordinates the transfer of materials, parks and finished products between various production areas and warehouses. You will ensure material inventory levels are sufficient to meet production schedules. You will collect and analyze data on current orders, production levels and sales forecast to estimate future demand for materials.
- Collaborate with various departments to manage efficient flow of all materials.
- Prepare an efficient shipping schedule and evaluate all production schedules and determine all required materials and ensure availability of all materials.
- Coordinate with departments to ensure efficient movement of all materials and evaluate all materials sent to production department.
- Prepare reports for all materials and manage transportation of materials from one department to another and prepare all production records on computerized system.
- Coordinate with all department managers to ensure accountability for all materials.
- Maintain all information for status of materials on weekly basis.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Product Handling
- Moving Material
- Material Handling
- Material Requirement Plan/MRP
- Hand scanners
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 3 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.