Hill+Knowlton Strategies has an exciting Fellowship opportunity supporting corporate research and analytics for a Fortune 10 telecommunications and mass media conglomerate. The Fellow will gain experience working alongside other Fellows a dedicated client team. Frequent activities may include data analytics, media reporting and conducting research in support of presentation deliverables to C-level executives. The successful candidate will get to work closely with client contacts and support multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills – clear and concise writing preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong research skills
- Strong traditional media literacy – consuming, evaluating, and summarizing news coverage
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach and eagerness to learn
- Inquisitive and curious – able to identify and pursue potential leads for more open-ended strategic projects
- Prior experience with Cision, Sprinklr or other media monitoring tools a plus
What you need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Market Research or related
- Previous communications/PR internship experience (agency or client experience a plus)
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail (experience summarizing large amounts of detailed information)
- Research and measurement savvy
- Energetic self-starter eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire for a career in strategic communications
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm
We require full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for 6 months.
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness reimbursement, 401k enrollment, extensive training opportunities and more.
Application Instructions: If you meet the above qualifications, please follow the application instructions to apply (resume and cover letter required). If there is an opportunity to interview, a member of the talent acquisition team will be in contact with you. Thank you for your interest in H+K Strategies and we hope to connect with you soon.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.