CSR 1 -EB (8.8 Direct Hire Class)
Job Description Summary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about programs and services in a contact center.
- Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services.
- Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Address customer inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns.
- Perform data entry accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0 - 1 years of experience.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. Were proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.