JOB POSTING NO: 064138PP14
PAYROLL TITLE: DOCU SERVICES TECH II
EXTENDED TITLE: Board of Pardons and Paroles
SALARY: GR. A11 - ($2338.70 / Monthly)
VACANCY LOCATION: Austin, TX
UNIT/DEPT: Board of Pardons and Paroles
PAYROLL JOB#: 722000
- Longevity Pay
- Regular Service Retirement
- Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted
- Work Site Visits Will Not Be Conducted
- No Study Material
- Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or
- One year full-time, wage-earning clerical, secretarial,
records processing, or digital imaging experience.
- Computer operations experience preferred.
The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will
The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally
applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the
summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
No military equivalent
- Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.*
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person's email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.
Board of Pardons and Paroles
8610 Shoal Creek Blvd
Austin, TX 78757
- Applicants who fax an application are requested to fax both their State of Texas Application for Employment and the applicable supplement. Applicants who wish to submit their application with attachments should either hand deliver it to the contact person or send it via U.S.Mail or overnight delivery.*
Faxed applications must be complete and legible in order to be considered and must not have been sent from a fax machine located at a TDCJ unit or department.
Applications must be received by the contact person by 5:00PM on 11-15-2019. A complete job description and all application forms may be obtained at the above address or by viewing the Job Description. Job Descriptions are available in PDF format which maybe read with the free Adobe Reader.
- Equal Opportunity Employer*