Intellibright, an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company (#112 - Advertising & Marketing) and Google Premier Agency (Top 3% of all Google Partners), is looking for a Director of Paid Search (SEM) with the ability to drive high quality leads that convert to profitable sales through paid search. The ideal candidate will leverage business process, analytics, campaign optimization, ongoing testing, and client sales data to achieve strong results. Your team building experience will be critical to the continued growth and development of the team. This hire will report to the COO and serve on the Leadership Team.
Intellibright specializes in Pay Per Sale Internet Marketing. Basically, we pay all the costs and are compensated on sales from the leads we generate online (no ecommerce). We love our business model and so do our clients, many of whom are generating $100M+ in annual revenue.
So how's business? We're experiencing highly accelerated growth which propelled us to #1189 of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 2020. We have the top floor of a West Lake office building with a huge outdoor covered deck overlooking the hill country with free parking in our dedicated underground garage. Currently, we’re all working remotely and will exercise extreme caution before returning to the office.
Why is this a dream job? We don’t have a culture of last minute requests or fire drills. Generally, things are planned out in advance. Imagine a business model where the client gives you the authority to increase revenue and achieve their goals without micro-management and limited oversight. We promise our clients results and they promise us they will let us do what we need in order to achieve those results.
Now, that’s not to say this won’t be a challenge. We have amazing clients, who trust that we’ll deliver on all web and marketing initiatives. Our superstar candidate is a proven results-focused leader, highly organized, self-driven, and passionate about growing our clients’ businesses through digital initiatives.
- Leadership: develop our internal marketing talent, create processes around ppc management, and recruit A+ talent as we grow your team.
- Ownership of SEM performance: cost-effectively drive increasing volumes of leads/sales/revenue through paid search in a variety of industries.
- Performance: develop strategies/roadmaps to deliver on client ROI and ROAS goals.
- Analytics: drive the development of automated ROI and ROAS reporting using client sales data feeds and Google Big Query.
- KPI/OKR Management: drive what really matters and be a transparent leader, highlighting successes and opportunities along the way through regular and insightful reporting.
- Budgeting: lead acquisition through various campaigns with a detailed eye for CPA goals.
- Partnership: contribute to broader discussions around our business model, core services and how we can drive towards our clients’ goals.
- Knowledge: stay up-to-date with relevant digital and internet marketing trends.
- 6+ years of SEM campaign management; client management experience preferred
- 6+ years of Google Ads/Analytics, Excel, and G-Suite software experience
- 6+ years managing Google and/or Bing Ads; Facebook/LinkedIn/Youtube a PLUS
- 3+ years of direct management experience, hiring and developing talent
- Expert in translating analytics and reporting into actionable insights
- A strong working knowledge of Internet Marketing including SEO, SEM, and CRO
- A strong process leader who can A/B test campaign effectiveness and focus on ROAS
- Experience at a fast-growth company with success taking on high-impact responsibilities
- Experience with managing tasks in a centralized task management software like Trello
- Working knowledge of various tracking tools and being able to confirm data legitimacy
- Experience with technical implementations and strong technical skills a major plus
- Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects within established time frames
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.