What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Digital Publishing Associate
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands—Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp—who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
The Digital Publishing Associate supports the Gartner Digital Markets Content team by ensuring all published content is free of errors and correctly formatted according to Gartner Digital Markets content-quality standards and visual brand guidelines.
What You'll Do:
- Proofread and copy edit all content before publishing to ensure it is free of spelling and grammatical errors, follows proper style, and aligns with brand guidelines and quality standards.
- Format, upload, and publish content on multiple blog publications (WordPress, Contentful)—and other channels as necessary—in a timely manner to ensure a steady cadence for readers.
- Ensure content follows established brand, style, and editorial guidelines.
- Proactively seek and suggest ways to improve content publishing processes.
- Assist in the survey process by coding logic in online survey tools, e.g., QuestionPro.
- Support search engine optimization (SEO) efforts by making regular updates to existing content as requested by the SEO team.
- Additional publishing tasks as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of experience publishing content to the web on a content management system (CMS), e.g., WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal.
- Experience writing, editing, and/or proofing digital content preferred.
- Exceptional copy editing and proofreading skills. Proficiency in AP Style.
- A solid understanding of content design and layout.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Strong HTML skills and a basic understanding of CSS principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, and presentations).
- Prior experience in corporate/software environment and/or with a content marketing organization a plus.
Who You Are:
- You care deeply about content quality and consistency, and you have an incredibly keen eye for detail.
- You are an organization and prioritization master. You can manage multiple projects at once and get everything done on time, without anything falling through the cracks.
- You love to learn, and you're constantly adding new skills to your arsenal.
- You're an expert communicator. You're not afraid to ask questions to figure out who the right point person is, and you're proactive about providing updates on tasks and projects to keep all key stakeholders informed.
- You're a team player. You're always willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute wherever and whenever you can to keep the content publishing process humming smoothly.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:48061
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.