We are the in-home delivery and assembly experts! With career opportunities across the country, Asemblers incorporated is #growing and we want you on our team!
Assemble it all with us and build your career with Assemblers Incorporated as an In-Home Coordinator!
We offer independent work environments, and an opportunity for career growth! As the country's leading provider of assembly services, we are looking for energetic, customer service driven, professionals to grow with us as we continue to dominate the delivery and assembly industry!
We Deliver and Assemble:
- Basketball Goals
- Fitness Equipment
- Indoor / Outdoor Furniture
- And much more!
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- And much more!
General Overview of Position
The position of In-Home Coordinator is a full time position requiring up to 40 hours per week and reports to the Area Manager. This position is responsible for the overall operations of a specific area as it relates to residential services; the execution and equipment involved with performing these jobs.
- Completion of all residential delivery and/or assembly jobs, service calls, and pm services.
- Report required information to the National Field Support Center, via the queue, on a daily basis.
- Ensure helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more people.
- Drive sales through customer service, adhere to company programs, and meet customer
- Ensure efficient day to day operations of the area of responsibility.
- Uphold company standards and policies.
- Record keeping, upkeep and accountability related to company provided vehicles and tools.
- Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or to pick up merchandise.
- Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment processing.
- Attend all required conference calls.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
- 2 years of related management or industry related experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- General skills in MS Office.
- Valid driver's license.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass a driver training program.
- Ability to provide an acceptable background and driving record.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Must have own tools.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk for long periods of time and periodically climb up and down stairs.
- Frequently bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to assemble small parts and calibrate precise measurements.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both written and oral.
- Piece Work Commission/Non-Exempt.
- Career Tech Bonus.
- Annual performance appraisals.