To deliver educational support to identified patients enrolled in the program as outlined in the program guide. Provide overview of program offerings to Healthcare Professionals and to other office staff in the field of a designated disease state utilizing client approved resources. To meet all relevant standards as set by the client and Ashfield Client Account Manager/Regional Manager.
- Provide educational support to enrolled patients on the injection technique of approved Disease Modifying Therapies and provide education surrounding client-offered support services
- Provide approved disease state and prescribed therapy support to enrolled patients as agreed by the client and Ashfield Client Account Manager/Regional Manager
- Present program overview, support services, and patient experience follow-up to Healthcare Professionals in accordance with client policy. May include lunch and learns and dinner programs with the local sales team.
- Use only Ashfield/Client approved materials at all times. Materials may not be changed or copied
- Attend and complete all required Ashfield training courses and competency assessments to an appropriate standard and within a specified timeframe
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers
- Consistently consider new and innovative approaches that can lead to the development of new partnership opportunities
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner. These can include but are not limited to:
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities, and developments and to exchange knowledge and best practices within the team
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions
- Comply with all Ashfield policies and procedures, along with all client policy and procedures
- Be contactable during working hours to answer queries and perform duties
- Possess a full, valid United States driver's license at all times and notify Ashfield immediately of any offenses or accumulation of penalty points
- Perform other duties as requested
Job Holder Specifications:
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current state license
- Associate/Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work-related experience
- 2 years' experience working in MS or neurology preferred but not essential
- Clinical educator/Sales experience within the pharmaceutical industry advantageous but not essential
- Excellent professional communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to present to various groups including physicians, nurses, and other office staff (Full and Part-Time Salaried)
- Self-starter with high personal motivation
- Demonstrate organizational skills and/or have previous territory management experience
- Willingness to travel as needed within designated territory, attend regional/national meetings, and assist with coverage needs where able
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.