Appirio is a global services company that helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experience using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with business expansion within their assigned accounts. Partner’s will manage a select group of clients with clearly established top line and bottom line targets. Finding Solutions, delivery management and client management are critical skills for Client Partners. Partners sells the full Appirio portfolio into the Healthcare Life Sciences vertical made up of the following market segments.
· Healthcare Providers
· Healthcare Payers
· Medical Device
· Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with key decision makers.
· Establishing and building “trust“ and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
· Positioning Appirio as a Strategic partner and identifying avenues for Appirio to implement solutions.
· Engage our Strategy and Digital teams in order to create a roadmap of solutions.
· Review, approve statements of work to ensure they are designed for success and in the context of the client (their capabilities, team, risk)
· Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
· Managing the account teams (account mgmt and project mgmt) to meet and exceed client expectations.
· The Partner should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to lead. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a minimum of 15 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
· Experience with the global service delivery model.
· Proven track record in client relationship management, business development, and sales.
· Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
· Exposure to Salesforce and Google
· Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
· Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential. This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
· Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
· Travel requirements up to 50%
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.