The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for a Business Development Leader, Justice
- Austin, TX
As a Business Development Leader at DLR Group you will lead the pursuit of new opportunities and the strategies to “win work.“ As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thought leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such youll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
The DLR Group Justice
• Civic team encompasses Courts, Detention, Public Safety, Federal and General Civic facility types.
You will use your networks and relationship building skills to identify, qualify and establish professional relationships with prospective clients in Higher Education to create long-term positive value for DLR Group. You will be responsible for a geographic area covering the east coast.
The successful candidate will:
- Proactively lead, mentor and manage all business development activities.
- Build, activate and manage mutually beneficial relationships resulting in design commission fees.
- Eliminate Random Acts of Marketing and monitor Sector focused ROI.
- Ensure efficient execution of all marketing and business development activities.
- Lead the sharing of information, seeking solutions, offering thought and marketing experiences, and specific sector expertise.
- Create and analyze lead generation opportunities, while gathering broad and balanced input from potential clients.
- Five years of direct experience working in education or 10 or more years of business development experience in other service related industries.
- A background in the Architecture, Engineering and Design industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Analytical Thinking and Decisive judgement.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Construction industry experience.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.