Automotive Parts /Parts Warehouse
Parts Warehouse | AUTOMOTIVE
The Nyle Maxwell Supercenter in Austin is seeking to fill a fulltime Parts Warehouse position.
The Parts Handler is responsible for performing day-to-day activities of the Parts Warehouse to assure that the parts are handled in a safe, efficient, and proper manner.
Essential Job Duties:
· Directs movement of materials and product to inventories in the warehouse and to shipping station
· Assist other employees in shipping and receiving activities
· Keep all material areas clean and presentable
· Unload and organize shipments in a safe and professional manner
· Counting and maintain inventory levels
· Stocking shelves with inventory
· Pulling parts inventory for drivers
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug screen, and valid driver license
· Education & Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. A working knowledge of automotive parts is preferred.
· PROFIT SHARING & 401(K) Retirement Plan with MATCH!
· Health, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance
· Disability Coverage
· Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
· Employee Discounts
· Continued PAID TRAINING
Nyle Maxwell provides all employees and their immediate family members the opportunity to earn a NO-COST, NO-DEBT COLLEGE DEGREE through Degrees@Work, a partnership between the dealership, FCA US and Strayer University. Attend college while working at our dealership!
- Individual college classes
- Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Tuition, fees and textbooks included!
Start your career at Nyle Maxwell Super Center and Apply Today!