Bring your passion for technical problem solving, your development skills, and we’ll take you to the next level. PMG's engineering team exemplifies high technical standards and a strong sense of community and know how.
What you'll do:
- Participate in developing applications using Behavioral and Test-Driven Development (BDD / TDD)
- Help create large scale, data driven applications for Fortune 500 clients
- Troubleshoot technical issues with marketing campaigns and client sites
- Working with Account Services to implement technical solutions to client problems
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Willing to learn new technologies in a short span of time
- Being creative, either with pixels or numbers
- Understanding what modularized code is and the benefits of using it
- Having a passion for creating software
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.