APN Customer Engagements ISV Manager
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver our partner programs within our AWS Partner Network (APN). AWS Partners include the largest, systems integrators, MSPs, technology partners, ISVs, and distributors that are using AWS as their cloud delivery platform.
The APN Customer Engagements (ACE) program works to advance the co-selling relationship between AWS sales and AWS Partners to support the growth of AWS and AWS Partner business. Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partners are integral to AWS scalability as over 90% of Fortune 100 companies and the majority of Fortune 500 companies utilize AWS technology partner solutions and services. Our growing team is seeking an APN Customer Engagements ISV Manager who will be responsible for strategic ISVs’ adoption and utilization of ACE.
In this role, you will need product management experience, direct sales experience, deep knowledge of the ISV business and how ISVs go to market, and an understanding of how channel organizations scale through partners. You will work directly with ISV Partners and across internal AWS teams to understand the specific needs of ISV Partners when selling with AWS, translate those needs into business requirements for program and systems enhancements, and support their adoption of ACE. This is a hands-on position that will require you to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· 10+ years of experience working for or with partners/partner programs in a digital/technology company
· 5+ years of direct sales experience in a digital/technology company
· Experience with large partner communities and iterating on programs to improve partner and customer experience.
· Verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to articulate complex concepts and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
· Ability to work effectively and influence across organizations
· MBA and/or Certified Product/Program Management credentials
· Cloud industry experience and knowledge of AWS products and services
· Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
· Ability to handle multiple contending priorities
· Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
· Facilitation and presentation skills, specifically with C-Level
· Ability to build consensus with cross-functional teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records