Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies in South Texas. Our first agency was founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations. Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and recent expansion into California and Florida market. Our vision is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a reality for all.
- A Channel Supervisor guides and maintains oversight of team tasked to wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Supervisor shares in responsibility for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing sales team, Developing new business and maximizing growth with existing business partners, and Ensuring that opening & closings are being reported on a timely manner.
- Driving daily sales, Coordinating sales agent activities i.e. meetings, training initiatives, etc.
- Creating agency campaigns for customer appreciation and revenue generation, and Analyzing monthly financial statements.
- Manages assigned staff, establishing individual goals and evaluating results.
- Responsible for developing sales reports as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Employment is contingent upon getting the P&C license within a 60-day period.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Excellent bilingual communications skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to execute high level sales volume and fee generation.
- Demonstrates strong motivation and team building skills.
- Ability to teach and coach others to exceed sales goals by mastering sales processes.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.