Account Executive – Oilfield Services
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo is now Enverus!
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Executive to join our Sales team in Austin or Houston. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Execute annual sales goal and meet targets for new client acquisition and account growth in the Oilfield Services market.
- Team with Technical Advisors to effectively present value proposition to capitalize on new business opportunities.
Team with Customer Education Managers to identify opportunities for increased ROI within your account base.
- Provide quarterly, semi-annual and annual forecasts within acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build a more effective products and services.
- Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
- Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit and client meetings with travel up to 50%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency.
In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise of an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision makers, risk mitigation, retention and closing).
- Oil & Gas experience will make you more competitive, but both are not required.
Demonstrated experience forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.