CT Tech (Imaging) - Reg
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar has an immediate opening for a CT Tech at Cobb Hospital. This is a Full time Opportunity-- All shifts available. Sign on bonus available for qualified applicants!
The CT Tech must be flexible with work hours to meet department needs. Must be dependable, accountable and cooperative. Assists with providing safe, age appropriate care to the patient by performing all exams provided by the department according to department procedures. Has the knowledge and ability to properly and safely obtain a quality diagnostic study. Responsible for performing a wide variety of technical procedures requiring independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization of equipment for the diagnosis and/or treatment of diseases. Able to independently perform job functions. Sets up the equipment to provide imaging service and positions patient for the procedure.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology; currently ARRT registered.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
- ARRT registered in CT.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) card issued by American Heart Association
Required Minimum Experience
- Twelve (12) months experience in Radiology
- Competent in all aspects of Radiology
- Must have an understanding of anatomy and pathology as to how they affect the quality of a procedure
- The individual must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.