Requisition Number: REBUI01837
Who We Are:
From Georgia. For Georgia. Since 1914 Yancey Bros. Co. has proudly served as the authorized Caterpillar equipment dealer for Georgia, providing our customers with the highest quality sales, parts and service. From Caterpillar heavy and compact construction equipment to on-highway trucks, we remain committed to learning more about our customers, offering equipment and support to keep up with their changing needs. This all starts with our greatest asset…our employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
As the CAT Certified Rebuild Business Leader you will promote and lead the Caterpillar Certified Rebuild Program by developing and cultivating relationships with Product Support Sales Reps and our customers. Our goal is to provide a quality product that will minimize customer costs and downtime, while maximizing profits. You will also be responsible for analyzing operations and fine tune the business for maximum efficiency.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the Product Support Sales Representatives and customers to provide innovative approaches to sell certified rebuild equipment and services
- Attend meetings with customers & Product Support Sales Representatives to ensure our rebuilds meet their specific criteria
- Search for ways to become more efficient in the total process, both technical & administratively, to maximize financial results
- Work closely with Caterpillar Support Representatives, Used Equipment Management and staff regarding questions and concerns around rebuilds
- Assist the rebuild shops during the rebuild to ensure compliance with Cat’s program
- Manage the Cat rebuild audits as they arise
- Work with outside vendors for various needs
- Working with the Caterpillar CCR Team by mentoring other Dealers to ensure compliance
- Be a part of the Caterpillar Certified Rebuild Dealer Advisory Group (DAG)
- Evaluate machines for rebuild value - both dealer & customer owned
- Monthly reporting to Upper Management of current rebuild program financial status
Who We Are Looking For:
To be successful in this position you should have an innovative spirit with the desire to own the rebuild program by reaching out to your contacts to develop leads for new projects. This person will look to promote the business as well as look for ways to streamline the process to strengthen the bottom line. You should also have project management and computer skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to multitask, problem solve, and be organized are essential to this position as well.
- High school or equivalent
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be able to interact with internal & external customers as well as Senior Management, Technicians & Caterpillar & Military personnel
- Must be able to present information in a group setting regardless of audience
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Associates Degree or higher
At Yancey Bros. Co, we are always looking to add people to our team who share our core values:
- Safety: We value the lives and health of our team and customers above all else.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy, demonstrate respect for others, and communicate truthfully and promptly.
- Teamwork: We work as one across our organization for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best, continuously improving our customers’ experience and the solutions we provide.
- Sense of Urgency: We respond quickly to customer needs and hold ourselves accountable for results.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following values:
- Acting in a safe manner
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
- Acting in a fair and ethical manner
- Team mentality
- Delivering quality results
- Embraces change / improvement
- Exhibiting superior customer service skills
- Exhibiting pride and ownership
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Exhibiting a winning attitude
What We Offer:
Yancey Bros. Co. offers a full benefits package that includes aggressive compensation levels, technician tool allowances, full medical, vision and dental coverage, employee wellness programs, paid vacations and more.
Competitive Pay Structure
- Competitive Compensation
- Individual Bonus Opportunities Available
- 401k Plan Strong Company Match
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Financial Wellness Coaching
Employee Wellness Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunities