ThriftBooks is the world’s largest used book retailer! We believe reading empowers people, offering them empathy to live for a moment in someone else’s shoes, offers them education, a critical asset to improving one’s life, and offers an occasional escape to fantastic worlds inhabited by interesting characters. Yes, we save millions of books every year from being destroyed, but our mission goes beyond the environment. We save these books and make them accessible to readers for the chance to shape another mind, share another story, and teach a bit of wisdom.
With warehouses across North America, ThriftBooks has brought scale and innovation to processing and selling used books. Each used book is sorted, graded, putaway and fulfilled in ways the industry has never used. At ThriftBooks, we believe in the person, not just the resume.
A day in the life of a Warehouse Associate – Book Shipper
- Pull, package, and ship books to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Detail oriented and fast paced – this position is for you.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs.
- Pull 300 books per hour to meet production goals.
What does this mean for you?
- Starting Pay at $12 with scheduled pay increases after 6 months based on performance.
- Monday – Friday 7AM – 3:30PM schedule Enjoy your nights and weekends off!
- Employee Medical Benefits, bonus potential in select departments, attendance incentives & more!