Wagner Equipment Co., the Caterpillar dealer for Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas, is seeking applications for a Ground Engaging Tool and Undercarriage Specialist at our Aurora, CO location.
The GET and Undercarriage Specialist represents the GET and Undercarriage parts within Wagner Equipment Co. and works with Product Support Sales Representatives (PSSRs) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) to research, recommend and promote the GET and Undercarriage solutions to customers. The GET and Undercarriage Specialist has responsibility for developing a business plan to profitably grow the GET and Undercarriage sales within the Wagner Equipment Co. territory. The GET and Undercarriage specialist will train internal and external sales professionals as well as external clients on the features and benefits of the product. The position will identify and report competitive activity as well as new GET and Undercarriage opportunity. The specialist will communicate product issues between Wagner Equipment Co. and Caterpillar. Working as one professional team delivering quality solutions to every customer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Lead the effort within Wagner Equipment Co. to grow the GET and Undercarriage revenue and achieve the goals agreed to by management
- Team sell GET and Undercarriage in partnership with PSSRs, ISRs, Parts Counter Sales, and others
- Achieve expertise in GET and Undercarriage through training, research, and continual learning
- Identify, deploy, and implement marketing programs at Wagner Equipment Co. designed to increase the GET and Undercarriage business
- Use software tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, OLGA) to analyze data, create recommendations, and propose solutions to customers
- Provide training in GET and Undercarriage for ISRs, PSSRs, Parts Counter Sales, MSRs, and others as required
- Act as a single point of contact between all Wagner Equipment Co. departments, customers, and Caterpillar regarding GET and Undercarriage
- Identify and visit potential customers to achieve incremental GET and Undercarriage sales
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Prepare written reports and recommendations as requested by management
- Provide assistance and data to Caterpillar during field-testing and field-follow within territory
- Analyze and report significant competitive activity affecting sales of GET and Undercarriage
- Utilize the CRM system to track sales activities
- Conduct Cat Care events and present information in front of an audience
- Develop a business plan to grow revenue and report results to management
- Increase GET and Undercarriage POPS
- Provide recommendations and partner with the Dealer Inventory Control Manager for GET and Undercarriage product
- Works within and promotes corporate values
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Education Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a job related field.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
- 3-5 years administrative/clerical experience, customer service experience, and sales experience.
- 1-3 years technical/mechanical experience.
Required Skills and Competencies: Data Entry, Telephone Skills, Safety Knowledge, Reading/Writing Skills, Reasoning Skills, Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to analyze data and report findings.
- Must have time and territory management ability.
- Technical skills sufficient to be able to work through product issues.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to travel outside Mesa area several times a year.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, DBS, CRM/Sales Link, ET/SIS/SIS Web/STW
Other relevant information you want included in this job description:
Other duties as assigned by manager.
Wagner offers great benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.