- The Warehouse Administrator will work in Invoicing, Batching, and/or Returns
- Invoicing - Responsible for various Data entry; ensuring Drivers Invoices are accurate and ready for an On Time Departure.
- Batching - Responsible for Batching computer applications, warehouse paperwork and truck departure schedules.
- Returns - Responsible for inspection accuracy and to return product into slots.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Accurate data entry of credits, printing and matching credits to proper Dispatch route.
- Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch routes.
- Data entry for the printing of Tote/Box Labels for various departments.
- Data entry, printing and faxing of order modification's and revised orders.
- Data entry of Quality Controlled orders.
- Checks with supervisor or manager for any changes in schedules or nightly routines.
- Batches trucks in the order of departure.
- Informs shipping clerk, foreman or supervisor if a work area is late.
- Deletes Pre-wave automatic replenishment.
- Confirms, uploads, and batches to ensure that truck runs are printed correctly.
- Runs an open order status and prints to further verify that all stops have been batched properly.
- Prints correct number of copies of all the paperwork for printed truck runs. Gives copies to invoicing, Repack and shipping departments.
- Flags the system when Batching is complete.
- Responsible for checking for and correcting product discrepancies.
- Responsible for distinguishing damage product and separating it.
- Responsible for returning product into slots in timely matter.
- Put away all returns daily. (dry, chill and freeze)
- Salvage any damaged cases and repair if possible.
- Will also perform all other assigned duties by warehouse management.
- Will work overtime as needed to complete job.
- Will accurately put all entries in RF system.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- Picking experience.
- Warehouse/Operations experience preferred but not required
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft tools such as; Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Detail orientated.Detail orientated.Detail orientated
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good attitude and works well with others.
- Have an understanding