Job ID 164564BR Date posted 08/03/2020 City PA State Aurora Country CO
Raytheon is seeking an end user services secure systems administrator to join our Digital Technology Program Solutions & Services team within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business unit.
The selected individual will be responsible for service desk and end user support tasks across a number of different projects. This position requires skills and experience in Windows system administration, user account maintenance, and IT system security standards. Candidate must possess ability to troubleshoot problems, automate tasks to ensure repeatability, create and follow documentation, plan effectively to complete tasks, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
The role will support full life cycle administration of Windows desktop and Cisco VOIP phone assets, troubleshooting end user problems, and fulfilling end user IT service requests. The selected candidate will maintain smooth operation of end user computer systems, including coordination with infrastructure and network system administrators, with a focus on user-facing activities.
In addition to the above, the individual selected for this position will support campus personnel moves and expansion projects that affect the closed area IT infrastructure.
Duties will span the nationwide Cornerstone/IPA environment and will require remote support and system administration. Occasional travel may be required.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Security• certificate required for the position (If candidate does not have certification, Must be obtained within 6 months after start date)
- Must be a US citizen with a current TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Direct experience with Windows 10 support and Microsoft office products
- Basic access layer switch networking, patch panel, patching
- Outstanding customer service, communication and documentation skills. Must be team oriented with willingness to assist with any and all tasking
- Ability to effectively interact with external personnel on technical matters requiring coordination between organizations and vendors.
- Must be willing and able to provide occasional after-hours and on-call support outside of normal business hours and to perform occasional overtime work
- Must be able to travel occasionally (nominally less than 5% of work schedule)
- Ability to lift 25 lbs unassisted and access under desks and in network closets
- Windows Directory services or Active Directory experience
- Linux experience
- SharePoint experience
- Citrix VDI experience
- Experience supporting Video Tele-Conference systems
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.