Raytheon Technologies is currently seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to provide system administration to high priority infrastructure/systems, servers and applications running a variety of operating systems/applications to include Windows, VMware and Active Directory. Work will include development, installation, configuration, maintenance, and urgent troubleshooting efforts. Candidate will be able to perform administration and maintenance of infrastructure and desktops and perform planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades as well as patches, and service pack releases. Install and configure systems, servers, workstations and peripherals. Respond to all system administration related work requests, including working with system maintainers, system engineering analysis, and integration efforts. Maintain and update standards documentation.
This position offers the opportunity for cross training with Linux systems and on the job training for desired skills listed below.
The Environment fluctuates between routine and urgent, depending on ongoing tasks, priorities, and performance of assigned systems. Call in support may be required.
This position requires a BS Degree and minimum of 4 years experience
· Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II (minimum).
· Must have a CI Polygraph
· Experience with Windows system administration on MS Server 2012 and workstations running Windows 7.
· Security hardening and patching
· Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Must be a team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support unplanned high priority customer activities
· Must be available to work occasional overtime as required
· Must possess strong customer service and team skills, proven customer interaction and customer support experience
· Experience with VMWare ESXi
· Windows 10
· Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) compliance
· Application support
· End user support
· System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Network support
· UNIX/Linux command line familiarity
· SQL database experience
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph are required.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical
Type Of Job
TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
U.S. FLSA Classification