Project Manager - Oil & Gas / CCUS -- Hybrid
Sargent & Lundy is one of the most experienced full-service architect-engineering firms in the world. Founded in 1891, the firm is a global leader in power and energy with expertise in grid modernization, renewable energy, energy storage, nuclear power, and fossil fuels. Sargent & Lundy delivers comprehensive project services—from consulting, design and implementation to construction management, commissioning and operations/maintenance—with an emphasis on quality and safety. The firm serves public and private sector clients in the power and energy, gas distribution, industrial, and government sectors.
Our Core Values
Every decision we make is guided by our core values. By upholding these six principles, we support our clients, employees, and community. They are the compass we follow as we continue to grow our business and lead the industry.
Quality – We provide high-quality deliverables and services through an uncompromising focus on peer review, safety, and continuous improvement.
Accountability – Our actions demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and respect.
Our People – We value diverse perspectives, encourage professional growth, and are committed to providing a work community where people thrive. Our work is challenging but rewarding.
Our Clients – We deliver value and exceed our clients’ expectations through outstanding customer service, personal accessibility, and clear communication.
Innovation – Since 1891, we have invested in the people, training, tools, and technology needed to quickly adapt in a constantly changing world.
Meaningful Impact – We make a positive impact in the communities where we work and live.
This position will offer you the opportunity to manage project team(s) consisting of Engineers, Designers, Estimators, Controls, and Scheduling Professionals involved in the Engineering, Design, Construction, and Commissioning for oil and gas facilities and pipelines.
- You will work on challenging assignments from individual projects, large projects, FEL Studies, major programs, to large scale engineering and EPC projects.
- Direct the discipline team leads in the coordination of detailed design phases for all aspects of engineering, design, and construction support.
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, with high quality, on time performance and to strict financial requirements.
- Coordinate design activities to ensure installation and operations will comply with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
- Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements and Sargent & Lundy formats.
- Perform and provide independent reviews of work performed by others, including engineering deliverables, scopes of work, proposals, procurement specifications, and contract documents.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
- BS from an ABET Engineering Accreditation Commission-approved program is required.
- 10+ years of past relevant experience (minimum) to 15+ years (preferred) in the oil & gas industry as a project manager and/or engineer.
- Previous PM experience for upstream and midstream oil & gas project preferred.
- Experience in the design and engineering oil and gas facilities, heavy industrial plants (power or chemical), and/or pipelines with a focus on integrated, detailed system design for new plants/facilities, modifications, or replacements.
- Experience with serving as firm/client liaison in a PM or lead engineering role.
- PMP Certification Preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of all Engineering disciplines related to O&G projects (Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Civil, Instrumentation and Controls, Environmental, Permitting, ROW, etc.).
- This position in based in Englewood, CO and may require occasional travel to other regional offices and client sites.
$136,975 - $151,783
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Insurance – Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Business Travel Insurance
- Savings Investment Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Professional Licensure Monetary Award
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Benefits
- Back-Up Care for Children & Adults
- Merit Scholarship Program
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.