VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
***$500 signing bonus paid out at 30 days of employment***
***Hourly pay is $18.00***
***Join us on Walk-In Thursday from 10am -2pm for Interviews***
For some folks, there’s no greater place to be than behind the wheel. And getting paid to be behind the wheel as a valued member of a tight-knit team? Well, that’s an even sweeter ride. So, whether you're looking for a part-time gig for some extra cash, or a full-time role with career growth, Manheim may very well be your destination.
Manheim, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses, is the world’s largest wholesale auto auction. We’re looking for people whose skill driving cars (and trucks!) makes them a natural for moving vehicles of every imaginable variety around Manheim’s massive auction lots.
As if that wasn’t cool enough, you’ll also be part of a movement - yes, a movement - that’s changing the way the world buys, sells, owns (or simply uses) cars.
What You’ll Do
Manheim needs excellent drivers who are confident with, both, sticks and automatics. We’re on a quest for drivers who are safe (you probably figured that one), as well as patient and organized. We’re eager to find team players who are willing to take direction and run (or drive) with it.
And, we know this job can be physically taxing – from working in outdoor weather conditions to getting in and out of tons of cars each week – so we need someone who likes to move.
This particular job calls for driving and parking vehicles safely on our auction lot. Our company policy and state traffic laws are rules for the road on this gig.
What’s In It For You?
- You’ll be rewarded with competitive pay and employee discounts (even on cars!).
- If you are a full-time employee, there are more terrific benefits, such as paid vacation time, paid holidays, comprehensive healthcare, life & disability insurance, and more! And, did we mention that we offer Tuition Reimbursement after one year with us?
- You’ll work in a culture that truly values your role and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to uplift and celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- As part of the Cox team, you’ll be a part of building a better future. Our employees are a powerful force for good. (Super hero cape not included.)
- Hourly pay rate is $18.00 - 18.00/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
You’re looking for certain things out of a job, and we’re looking for certain things from a new team member. Here’s what it takes to hop in the driver’s seat for this opportunity:
● High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
● Valid Driver's License.
● Safe driving record.
● Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
● Good team player who can assist and support others.
● Work cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds.
● Be dependable.
● Provide clear and thorough information to others (e.g., verbal, written,
● Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.