By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading provider of Complex Rehab Technology in the United States. That means we're helping thousands of people live more freely. Our customers inspire us daily and we find fulfillment in uplifting people's lives. It's more than a job, it's a mission that we are all-in. If that's the kind of environment you are looking for, then we are looking for you!
What you can expect?
As a Home Access Sales Associate, you will be responsible for developing new business within untapped home modification market. Calling on Physicians, Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists, including existing customers to generate Referrals for the Home Access division.
- Prospect leads and educate clients on Numotion's Home Access services.
- Help clients define and organize their home access goals, screen for client/caregiver abilities, activity analysis, evaluate physical environment.
- Research potential solutions and identify pro/con, provide quote or evaluation results to client, using product literature, drawings, etc as appropriate for level of sale/client. Follow up as needed to obtain order from client.
- Develop relationships with the decision makers of clinical accounts
- Build internal relationships with Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) within Numotion.
- Learn new products and equipment, then educate customers and potential customers.
What you need to succeed?
To be successful as a Home Access Sales Associate with Numotion you'll need to have the ability to develop strong relationships with new and existing clients through cold-calling, referrals, and other creative techniques. Able to juggle several responsibilities at once – time management in this role is vital. Additionally, you'll need to be highly self-motivated as you'll work independently and receive minimal supervision throughout the day.
What experience you need?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field (i.e. Business, Marketing etc.) highly preferred; work experience can substitute for a college degree
- Minimum one year within an outside sales role required
- Experience working within the Durable Medical Equipment (DME), PT/OT environments, Complex Rehab Technology (CRT), Home Health, or Home Access fields highly preferred.
- Exceptional sales experience, including strategic territory & account planning experience
- Enthusiasm/Motivation, a self-starter
- Understanding of Medicare Documentation preferred
- The ability to create and give presentations with creativity & independence
- Willingness to travel in a vehicle for 60% of day over a large geographic territory
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Job Location Aurora, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular