The Sales Representative will be responsible for performing Outside Sales to medium to large scale HVAC commercial solutions and maintenance service contracts. Typical customers include large Industrial, Healthcare, Technology, Office, and Institutional facilities. Perform sales into the Augusta, GA and surrounding area.
This is a permanent hire opportunity with an excellent compensation plan and growth potential.
- Add new industrial refrigeration and commercial HVAC clients to our existing customer base on a monthly basis.
- Maintain consistent cold call activity at the decision maker level.
- Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer's perspective.
- Generate proposals and presentations.
- Deliver executive level presentations.
- Qualify prospects, make effective sales presentations, and answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner. Aggressively manage quotes to close sales.
- Plan and efficiently schedule appointments and manage personal time to assure maximum productivity.
- Appraise and survey mechanical systems, determine repair, modification and/or maintenance requirements. Interpret drawings, equipment and job conditions.
- Increase existing customer maintenance coverage and/or other services.
- Identify prospects in assigned market. Promptly follow up on leads and referrals. Establish customer rapport and identify needs. Maintain an active backlog of quotes to assure booking goal is consistently met.
- Appraise and inventory systems components, evaluate general conditions and recommend the best maintenance program. Recognize project opportunities.
- Research to understand the prospect’s organization and decision-making process. Anticipate and answer objections. Commit the prospect to a decision making timetable.
- Understand credit policy. Feedback information and observations to the company to minimize risk exposure. Understand collections policy and interface with customer as required to resolve collection issues and assure prompt payment.
- Build and maintain rapport and positive working relations with field, office and management personnel to resolve problems, exploit opportunities, and maximize profits.
- Build rapport and productive working relationships with customers, vendors and other outside agents. Effectively represent the company’s interests and outside agents to maximize profits.
- Participate, when appropriate, with operations in vendor selection, timely purchase and delivery to assure prompt customer service.
- In a timely fashion, prepare complete, clear and concise reports, proposals, booking packages and required company paperwork; maintain written supportive information relative to delays, changes, special conditions and schedules, etc.
- A measurable track record of sales achievement.
- The ability to open doors and offer financial solutions to executive-level prospects.
- High-levels of motivation, self-discipline, resiliency and personal accountability.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- A proven resume of increasing responsibility.
What our client offers:
- Base salary
- Uncapped, aggressive commission plan
- Excellent health benefits and PTO
- Car & Cell allowance
- Clearly defined path for promotion and development
Please apply to this posting to receive additional information and a response from our recruiting team.