METIS is a Small Business providing training and education, intelligence analysis, and program management services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Europe, and Africa.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Shall provide support for counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) investigations research, design, deploy, and lead training events
- Shall evaluate emerging forensic technologies, provide operational security assessments, and support cyber forensic and cyber security tasks
- Shall be responsible for all phases of the forensic examination of digital media, including on-site and off-site evidence acquisition/seizures, forensic analysis, and reporting, while maintaining chain of custody and following rules of evidence
- Shall provide support for incident response activities, intrusion events, and malware analysis
- Shall conduct CI, CT, human intelligence (HUMINT), or technical analysis after action reports (AARs) for forensics
- Shall conduct CI or HUMINT Policy Analysis for Forensics
- Shall conduct intelligence capabilities, framework, and architecture assessment for forensics
- Shall conduct threat intelligence briefings for forensics
- Shall conduct threat and vulnerability assessments for forensics
- Shall conduct analytical information reports for forensics
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required
- Must have 2 years of host based forensic experience and 2 years of mobile device forensics
- Must be a Department of Defense (DoD) Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (DFE) with a digital forensic certification in one of the following:
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- EnCase Certified Examiner
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.