Second Shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
The Community Integration Home is a forensic group home.
This is a lead position on evening shift. The incumbent will be required to supervise evening staff and ensure all ECRH/CIH/DBHDD policies and procedures are followed
- Teach psychoeducational to residents
- Monitor self-administration of medication
- Provide supervision throughout the evening
- Assist in medical and/or psychiatric issues that may occur
- FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT *