WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Help bring the BEHR brand to the world!
- You will be an integral part of our distribution centers
- Ensure that the right orders are pulled with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
Make sure our customers are getting nothing but the best!
- Provide a quality checks on all the orders for any misprints, false quantities, non-stocked items, closed carton orders, partial quantities, double orders, and follow the correct department picking order.
- Inspect all the products for evidence of dents, dust, or paint blemishes prior to pulling the order
- Inspect pallets for proper stickers, addresses, and labeling
Be part of a World-Class Distribution Team!
- Complete orders by correctly filling out Bills of Lading to the order shipping desk
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow all safety regulations
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Your best self: a positive attitude and a drive to want more
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and grow
- Able to read and understand orders and write legibly
- Knowledge or previous experience in a warehouse not required but it is a plus
- A High School Diploma or GED
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Provide a work experience that fosters growth
- Provide a team that you can believe in and that will believe in you
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- QUARTERLY BONUSES
- HOLIDAY BONUSES
- REFERRAL BONUSES
- PTO PAYOUTS
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- DENTAL INSURANCE
Join the Behr Family and paint your future!
Shift 2 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
BEHR (the “Company“) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
BEHR is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.