The job responsibilities for this position primarily focus on coordinating all outgoing sample devices from the Sample Service Center. Interaction with the sales and logistics teams is necessary to perform this job.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 1 –3 years previous customer service, call center, and/or related experience required.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Prior experience using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook are required; prior experience using SAP is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience using MS Access is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must also possess solid business writing skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to calculate figures and amounts (such as percentages) when processing orders or account adjustments.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is strongly preferred, as this individual will also be required to learn the necessary medical terminology to function effectively in the role.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as this department experiences a heavy volume of incoming requests from the Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all incoming requests for sample shipments out of the Sample Service Center warehouse.
- Process all rental requests from customers and sales reps for Sample Service Center equipment.
- Work with the warehouse team to coordinate all shipments and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Process daily, weekly, or monthly reports as requested.
- Contact customers in reference to repair orders, repair authorization, unrepairable items, and repair/exchange options.
- Ensures all problems are resolved and follow-up is completed in a timely manner and according to service level agreements.
- Conducts situational research for customer problem resolution.
- Prepares credit and debits to adjust accounts.
- Stays current on promotions, procedures, policies, product updates and system changes. Prepares discount authorizations while obtaining appropriate approval.
- Assist in training new hires once experience level has been established.