It's an exciting time at The Main Street America Group! We are a stable, billion-dollar, “A“-rated, super-regional property and casualty insurance company that is well-positioned for growth, and we are looking to add great talent to help us achieve our goals.
- Specifically state the work for this position, not the general duties provided in the job description.
- Process salvage/title paperwork from vehicle owners.
- Address Copart Inquires on behalf of the adjusters: vehicle locations, permission to move, charges, etc.
- Process Copart invoices for advanced charges.
- Manages Imageright queue: Requests from AMIC adjusters, Copart, escalated ARS vendor issues
- Manage Total loss queue: Process total loss payments in ClaimCenter and AMIC systems. Assist lienholder with paperwork, i.e.; bankruptcy paperwork, executor of the estate paperwork.
- Monitor Procurement/Copart on all AMIC total losses: Due to AMIC system, cannot send to vendor. AMIC is managed through Procurement-Copart.
- Complete state specific tax letters for adjusters.
- NMVITIS filings – Regulatory compliance.
- Assists admin in processing vendor payments.
- Process AMIC salvage payments along with rejected AVP Copart payments
This is a non-exempt position paid on an hourly basis and is eligible for overtime pay.
- College preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good time management ability
- Serving our customers since 1923, The Main Street America Group is a stable, billion-dollar P&C insurance company, Rated A by AM Best and offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Day 1 coverage)
- Paid Time Off Bank
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pension Plan
- Incentive (Bonus) Plan
- Employee Recognition Program
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care
Contingency Recruiters: Please do not send resumes directly to any hiring manager within the MSA organization. If you would like to discuss this position, please contact the Staffing Department directly and NOT our managers. You must have a signed and current search agreement with the MSA Staffing Department before any resumes can be reviewed. Any resumes sent directly to MSA without a contract and specific work order in place for the position will be considered property of MSA. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!