The Spare Parts Coordinator is responsible for ordering parts and classified components required to maintain operational availability of new equipment being installed. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Record and issue progress reports.
- Develop and coordinate project critical path schedules and weekly tracking to keep project on track.
- Coordination between multiple business partners when developing parts list.
- Maintain all documentation related to project in company system.
- Review and provide all final parts list.
- Develop and maintain project financial tracking.
- Work with plant to insure parts are properly inventoried inside the plants main or satellite tool stores.
- Work with plant coordinators to insure proper parts are identified on preventative maintenance documents.
- Conduct meetings and monitor projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years' experience in manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Capable of interacting with Plant Management, Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, and Procurement Management.
- Ability to prepare/orally present key presentations using Microsoft Office/Google software to upper management personnel
- Experience ordering parts and maintaining a parts database
- Experience with PentaSAP
- Knowledge of database programming
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -122019-113205