Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you're willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.“
Our “Program Management“ is looking for a “Program Management Core System Intern“ for its “Head Quarters“ in “Auburn Hills, Michigan“.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Proactively anticipate and prepare all PMCS events (Program kick-off, Gate Reviews (GR), Team Validation Reviews (TVR), and Functional Milestone (FM) Reviews) together with the Program Manager / functions, and arbitrate PMS issues (properly integrated in the SLI of the program) with Regional PMCS Manager, until resolution.
- Support the Program Manager & Regional PMCS Manager for the PRC (FIS or Regional) preparation, and attend GR meetings.
- Review GR, TVR and FM submissions to ensure that the required process has been applied: timeliness, attendance, deliverables status, closing threshold and issues list.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia's Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
- Support PMCS Regional Manager with training and the preparation of PMCS reporting tools.
PMCS applications (PALM and FIS Dashboard):
- Act as a support user for the deployment and daily usage of program management applications (PALM and FIS Dashboard): Access rights, program portfolio creation, program scenario, master planning, level 1 support, integrity of information, etc.
- Represent his / her Site / Division / Region to feedback the PSNext and FIS Dashboard: new / unresolved issues, change request, etc.
- Assure and support the publication of the PMCS events reports through FIS Dashboard applications (Gate Reviews, Team Validation Reviews, and Functional Milestone Reviews).
- Update the list of Programs (in the radar, acquisition, in development, in production, cancelled, closed or inactive).
- Assure together with Regional PMCS Manager / Program Manager that the Program Launch Report targets are properly deployed for the whole launch phase. Consolidate the applicable PLR's at the beginning of each month.
- Monthly KPI's: Month end closing and forecast of Launch Status and Time to Pass.
- Provide detailed comments on Red status programs (TTP or Launch) together with a convergence plan prepared with Regional PMCS Manager.
Lessons Learned, Continuous Improvement, and Training:
- Propose revisions for improvement and development of PMCS, related tools and training materials. Channel the Division ideas and proposal back to the PMS Network.
- Collect program Lessons Learned and propose best practices to the Regional PMCS Manager.
- Conduct PALM Training as required.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Program Management knowledge
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- English required
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Business Administration or equivalent