Schedule: Tuesdays and every other weekend 7a-5p.
Havenwyck Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited and licensed psychiatric and substance abuse facility, overlooking Lake Galloway in Auburn Hills, Michigan. We specialize in providing comprehensive, compassionate behavioral health services to children, adolescents and adults.
It is the ultimate goal of our dedicated staff to build strength, confidence and knowledge within each patient, in hopes that they may continue learning and understanding their needs and practicing self-care for the rest of their lives.
Havenwyck Hospital offers comprehensive benefits, such as:
- Challenging and rewarding, team-based work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
Havenwyck Hospital is part of one of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
What do our current employees value at UHS?
An environment that puts patient care first. One of the most rewarding aspects of working at Havenwyck Hospital/UHS is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career. There are very robust continuing education options and opportunities for leadership development with UHS. Supportive and responsive leadership. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Havenwyck Hospital is seeking a dynamic and talented Intake Clinician, to join our team of compassionate, dedicated professionals.
Intake Clinician duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtains initial intake information.
- Provides clinical assessment and feedback during intake.
- Provides information to patients and referral sources regarding treatment programs, insurance information and admission procedures.
- Communicates with the physicians, program directors, charge nurses, etc. regarding anticipated admission.
- Provides follow-up to referral sources and patients awaiting admission.
- Performs phone and, if qualified by medical staff by laws, face to face screening evaluations to determine the appropriateness of admission to the hospital.
- Provides consultation to nurses regarding intake information and screenings.
- Provides referral assistance for patients assessed as inappropriate for admission.
- Maintains accurate census board.
Intake Clinician Job Requirements:
- Associates degree in nursing required, Bachelors degree in nursing preferred, or a Masters degree in social work.
- At least three to five years of experience providing mental health services, preferably in a behavioral health hospital.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or a fully licensed Master Social Worker in the State of Michigan.
- Employee must be in good standing (evaluation/employment history, corrective action, etc.) to be considered for internal transfer.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities“ on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,“ “us,“ “our“ or “the company“ in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via- email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.